Breathing Rate Trends
The BAM Labs Breathing Rate monitor measures breathing rate trends all night, every night while you sleep. BAM Labs easy to read daily reports are color coded to help you interpret high, low and normal breathing rates. Measure the impact of medications, lifestyle choices and exercise programs on your resting breathing rate trends.
Medical research suggests that respiratory rate is a marker of pulmonary dysfunction that gets progressively worse with the advance of a large number of chronic health conditions. Clinicians can monitor adverse changes in resting breathing rate trends as an indicator of overall health.
- Modify sleep position to improve respiration
- Objective data to help maximize exercise programs
- Reduce stress by understanding impact of lifestyle choices on resting breathing rate trends
- Early indication of sleep apnea
- Monitor impact of medications on resting breathing rate trends