Cloud application and backend QA engineer internship. Work with the development and QA teams to help ship new products and releases of an Internet of Things cloud service.
Your minimum requirements:
- Be at least a sophomore (or higher class) in an accredited college/university
- Candidate for a BS in computer science, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Exposure to computer programming language/tools and some development/coding experience
- The candidate should be able to continue internship for at least 3 months
- Strong verbal and written communication and team player qualities
- Test Cloud base web application front end, backend, mobile, rest api
- Perform qualitative and/or quantitative tests/evaluations of products, processes, equipment, and systems to support company validation requirements
- Prepare and create test plans, test cases for software based on functionality documentation and application
- Execute test cases, find and document any and all problems, bugs, or other issues (into a bug database) that affect the software product
- Ensure that performance and quality of products conform to established company standards; guidelines; specifications and customer requirements by implementing, overseeing, and maintaining formal/structured test programs, policies, processes, procedures, and controls
- Develop means to automate testing via test scripts or test tools (selenium, junit, jmeter)
- Develop test data, perform test data analysis, and prepare reports of test results
- Develop new testing techniques/methods; provide process improvement recommendations
- Insure that each project is finished as scheduled
- Partner with development engineers to define requirements, explain defects, and improve the product
- Create automation scripts to test all area.
The internship position will report to the QA manager. This is a full time position (40 hours/week) but can be negotiable.
To apply for any job at BAM Labs, use email@example.com